Trauma Scene Clean-Up
Trauma Scene Cleaning and Unattended Death Cleanup
If a crime has taken place or a deceased body has been discovered, you need professional, respectful services you can count on. Because of the high exposure to bloodborne pathogens, biohazard cleanup, crime scene, trauma, and death cleanup require the attention of an expert. At Rainbow International Restoration, we respond quickly to address the situation.
Situations pertaining to bodily fluids, blood, and tissue or hazardous material disposal, falls under the category of trauma scene cleanup.
Specific examples include:
- Crime scene cleanup
- Suicide, homicide, and accidental death scene cleanup and decontamination
- Airborne pathogen and blood cleanup
- Emergency facility and equipment cleanup
- Prison cell cleanup
- Infectious disease, viral and microbial site decontamination
- Bodily fluids and tissue cleanup
The professionals at Rainbow International Restoration understand these situations are often sensitive and emotional. Our local experts are specifically trained to provide professional, respectful services for any and all types of traumatic events. Contact our biohazard professionals at (800) 262-0244 to discuss your cleaning needs.