Commercial Reconstruction Services
Properties with substantial damage often require more than a single service to be restored. Rainbow Restoration® offers residential and commercial services that bring homes and businesses back to life. We're prepared to manage and complete all steps in the remediation, restoration, and reconstruction process—both structural and superficial. We'll see you through from the initial building inspection to re-opening.
Need help now? Call (855) 724-6269 to get started.
What Is Commercial Reconstruction?
Our commercial reconstruction services are designed for situations when properties have been severely damaged. For example, if your building underwent a severe fire, it will require structural repairs before it can be returned to use. We use our expertise in remediation to mitigate the loss and return your business to its pre-loss condition.
Full-Service Reconstruction and Restoration Services
It's important to recognize that after an event like a flood or fire, secondary damage is often sustained. For example, fire damage often means water damage—either from fire suppression efforts or from rain after the incident. Because Rainbow Restoration specializes in both reconstruction and restoration, we can handle the primary and secondary damage efficiently.
We offer a full range of standalone reconstruction and restoration cleaning services, including:
- Commercial water damage restoration and cleanup
- Commercial smoke and fire damage restoration
- Commercial mold removal and remediation
- Commercial contents pack-out
- Commercial contents cleaning
- And more
When you choose Rainbow Restoration as your reconstruction partner, our contractors will rely on their skills in the restoration space to better serve your business.
Our Commercial Property Restoration Process
Our full-service approach to reconstruction means that:
- Once on scene, our teams will assess the situation and take immediate action to mitigate damage.
- To save your possessions, inventory, time, and money, we take a remediation-first approach to reconstruction. We'll be transparent about what can be saved and what needs to be replaced or rebuilt.
- Our recommendations are based on more than 40 years of experience in the reconstruction and restoration business and are backed by industry standards and best practices.
- Our contractors will see your reconstruction through from start to finish. You'll have one point of contact and avoid the hassle of working with multiple companies to complete the job.
Find Commercial Property Reconstruction and Restoration Near Me
After a disaster, businesses need a reconstruction partner they can trust. Call (855) 724-6269 or request an appointment online to speak with a member of our team. We're eager to help you recover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you work with insurance companies?
Yes. We work with a wide variety of insurance companies. Our local teams are well-versed in working with agents and adjusters to secure your coverage.
What is restoration cleaning?
Restoration cleaning can be defined as the process of professionally cleaning items to maintain their safety, functionality, and value. Common examples of restoration cleaning include water damage and smoke damage cleaning.
How do I know if I need commercial reconstruction services?
If your building has been damaged in any way by flood, fire, or natural disaster, you should consult an expert before acting. If there's structural damage, you'll need to hire a licensed professional to complete your reconstruction.