Our commercial fire restoration services are designed for properties like:
- Retail businesses
- Manufacturers and Industrial Facilities
- Medical facilities
- Apartment complexes
- Assisted Living Facilities
Fire Restoration Services for Businesses
A fire at your business impacts more than just the structure of your building; it can damage inventory or machinery and displace workers or tenants. Outside of the expected fire and smoke damage, firefighting efforts may cause additional water damage.
Commercial fire restoration services should always be conducted by IICRC-certified professionals. This helps you to ensure that fire and smoke damage repairs have been handled appropriately and that your building, inventory, employees, and tenants are safe. At Rainbow Restoration, it’s our goal to get you back to work safely, as soon as possible. Choosing our full-service organization means one team of experts can take your business from cleanup through full restoration.
Remediating Smoke Damage from Fires
Smoke damage from fires is often overlooked, but it’s important to understand that even a relatively small fire can leave your property with significant smoke damage.
During a fire, not all materials burn entirely. Even materials like wood, that appear to burn safely, can leave behind smoke and soot. Other materials used in the building and manufacturing process may leave behind dangerous chemicals. Some of this damage will be visible to the naked eye, but not all of it.
Smoke damage can cause or exacerbate health problems and decrease the value of your property. After any smoke damage event, it’s important to have your property professionally remediated.
The Commercial Smoke and Fire Damage Restoration Process
The steps we take to help you recover will depend on the extent of the damage to your property. Considerations include:
- Was a substantial amount of water used to fight the fire? You may also need water damage restoration.
- Is the interior of the structure exposed to the elements due to the fire or firefighting response? You may need board-up services.
- What type of materials were burned?
- Is the building still structurally stable?
- Were any hazardous materials consumed by the fire?
- Will you be displaced throughout the duration of remediation and restoration? You may need content pack-out services.
- Were any electronics harmed in the event? If so, check out our electronic restoration tips.