Commercial Smoke & Fire Restoration Services
If your business or rental property has been damaged in a fire, you may need immediate help.
We know that smoke, fire, and damage caused by firefighting efforts can be a lot to handle. That's why our technicians are there every step of the way to help you clean up, repair, and remediate your space. We get your business up and running and allow your tenants to move back into their home or office as soon as possible.
Let our fire and smoke damage repair technicians help you recover. We're available 24/7, so you don't have to wait.
Need help now? Call (855) 724-6269 or request an appointment online for our fire damage cleanup services.
Commercial Fire Damage Cleanup
Whether you run a small retail store or manage an apartment complex, there's no business too big or too small for our team to restore.
Our commercial fire restoration services are designed for properties like:
- Retail businesses
- Medical facilities
- Apartment complexes
- And more
We also specialize in residential fire restoration. Learn about our residential smoke and fire damage cleanup services for traditional, modular, and condominium homes.
Fire Restoration Services for Businesses
A fire at your business impacts more than just the structure of your building; it can damage inventory or machinery and displace workers or tenants. Besides the expected fire and smoke damage, firefighting efforts may cause additional water damage.
Commercial fire restoration services should always be conducted by IICRC-certified professionals. This helps ensure that fire and smoke damage repairs are handled appropriately and that your building, inventory, employees, and tenants are safe.
At Rainbow International, it's our goal to get you back to work safely, as soon as possible. Choosing our full-service organization means one team of experts can take your business from cleanup through full restoration.
Remediating Smoke Damage from Fires
Smoke damage from fires is often overlooked, but it's important to understand that even a relatively small fire can leave your property with significant smoke damage.
During a fire, not all materials burn entirely. Even materials like wood, that appear to burn safely, can leave behind smoke and soot. Other materials used in the building may leave behind dangerous chemicals. Some of this damage will be visible to the naked eye, but not all of it.
Smoke damage can cause or exacerbate health problems and decrease the value of your property. After any smoke damage event, it's important to have your property professionally remediated.
The Commercial Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration Process
We go above and beyond to ensure your property is brought back to its like-new condition. The steps we take to help you recover will depend on the extent of the damage to your property.
- Was a substantial amount of water used to fight the fire? You may also need water damage restoration.
- Is the interior of the structure exposed to harmful toxins from the fire or firefighting response? You may need board-up services.
- What type of materials were burned?
- Is the building still structurally stable?
- Were any hazardous materials consumed by the fire?
- Will you be displaced throughout the duration of remediation and restoration? You may need content pack-out services.
- Were any electronics harmed in the event? If so, check out our electronic restoration tips.
Find Commercial Fire Damage Restoration in Your Local Area
A fire at your business or rental property can be traumatic. Let our team handle the cleanup so you can focus on the things that are most important: caring for your employees, tenants, and customers.
Certified remediation specialists, our teams apply best practices honed over the 40-plus years we've been in the business to help you recover.
Choose Rainbow Restorationfor all your smoke and fire damage cleanup needs. Request an appointment online or call (855) 724-6269 to get started.
FAQs about Commercial Smoke Damage Cleanup
What should I do first after a fire at my business?
After a fire at your business (and once you've been given the OK from emergency personnel) it's time to:
- Document the damage.
- Contact tenants or provide employees with next steps.
- Contact your insurance provider.
- Call Rainbow International.
- Secure the property and turn off utilities.
Learn more about your first steps after a fire.
What can I do to prepare for a fire at my business?
As a business owner or manager, it's your job to prepare your employees and property for any eventuality.
Here are fire preparedness steps you can take:
- Make sure your building is equipped with a sprinkler system, working fire extinguishers, and smoke detectors.
- Confirm that your safety procedures and equipment are up to local and federal codes.
- Draft a Disaster Preparedness Plan (DPP) and Business Continuity Plan (BCP) to be used by your organization during recovery.
We have minor smoke damage from a fire. Can I clean it myself?
Smoke damage on walls, ceilings, and the contents of your business should be remediated by a professional. Even minor smoke damage can have serious impacts on your business. Don't leave smoke damage repair to chance.
It's important to be prepared in case a disaster strikes your building. Check out the following resources: