Commercial Smoke & Fire Restoration Services
If your business or rental property has been damaged as the result of a fire, you need help now.
From smoke and fire damage to the damage caused by firefighting efforts, our technicians will help you clean up, repair and remediate your space. We get your business up and running and allow your tenants to move back into their home or office as soon as possible.
Available 24/7, let our fire and smoke damage repair technicians help you recover.
Need fire and smoke damage repair? Call (855) 724-6269 or request an appointment online to get started.
Commercial Fire Damage Cleanup
Our commercial fire restoration services are designed for properties like:
- Retail businesses
- Medical facilities
- Apartment complexes
- And more
Learn about our residential smoke and fire damage cleanup services, ideal for traditional, modular and condominium homes.
Fire Restoration Services for Businesses
A fire at your business impacts more than just the structure of your building; it can damage inventory or machinery and displace workers or tenants. Outside of the expected fire and smoke damage, firefighting efforts may cause additional water damage.
Commercial fire restoration services should always be conducted by IICRC-certified professionals. This helps you to ensure that fire and smoke damage repairs have been handled appropriately and that your building, inventory, employees and tenants are safe. At Rainbow Restoration, it’s our goal to get you back to work safely, as soon as possible. Choosing our full-service organization means one team of experts can take your business from cleanup through full restoration.
Remediating Smoke Damage from Fires
Smoke damage from fires is often overlooked, but it’s important to understand that even a relatively small fire can leave your property with significant smoke damage.
During a fire, not all materials burn entirely. Even materials like wood, that appear to burn safely, can leave behind smoke and soot. Other materials used in the building and manufacturing process may leave behind dangerous chemicals. Some of this damage will be visible to the naked eye, but not all of it.
Smoke damage can cause or exacerbate health problems and decrease the value of your property. After any smoke damage event, it’s important to have your property professionally remediated.
The Commercial Smoke and Fire Damage Restoration Process
The steps we take to help you recover will depend on the extent of the damage to your property. Considerations include:
- Was a substantial amount of water used to fight the fire? You may also need water damage restoration.
- Is the interior of the structure exposed to the elements due to the fire or firefighting response? You may need board-up services.
- What type of materials were burned?
- Is the building still structurally stable?
- Were any hazardous materials consumed by the fire?
- Will you be displaced throughout the duration of remediation and restoration? You may need content pack-out services.
- Were any electronics harmed in the event? If so, check out our electronic restoration tips.
Find Commercial Fire Damage Restoration Near Me
A fire at your business or rental property can be traumatic. Let our team handle the cleanup so you can focus on the things that are most important: caring for your employees, tenants and customers.
Certified remediation specialists, our teams apply best practices honed over the 30-plus years we’ve been in the business to help you recover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I do first after a fire at my business?
After a fire at your business (and once you’ve been given the OK from emergency personnel) it’s time to:
- Document the damage.
- Contact any tenants and provide employees with next steps.
- Contact your insurance provider.
- Call Rainbow Restoration.
- Secure the property and turn off utilities.
Learn more about your first steps after a fire.
What can I do to prepare for a fire at my business?
As a business owner or manager, it’s your job to prepare your employees and property for any eventuality. In case of fire:
- Make sure your building is equipped with a sprinkler system, working fire extinguishers and smoke detectors.
- Confirm that your safety procedures and equipment are up to local and federal codes.
- Draft a Disaster Preparedness Plan (DPP) and Business Continuity Plan (BCP) to be used by your organization during recovery.
We have minor smoke damage from a fire. Can I clean it myself?
Smoke damage on walls, ceilings and the contents of your businesses should be remediated by a professional. Even minor smoke damage can have serious impacts on your business. Don’t leave smoke damage repair to chance.
Looking for high-quality commercial services? Trust Neighborly® to connect you to local pros in your area.
- Real Property Management® helps property owners protect and maximize their investments.
- Mr. Appliance® offers commercial appliance repair services.
- Glass Doctor® keeps patrons and employees safe with sneeze guards and glass barriers.