Mold Remediation Services in Boerne
Mold can become a major problem for property owners, tenants, customers, and workers if not contained in a timely manner. It’s imperative to identify and mitigate mold growth to create a safe environment for everyone visiting your property.
Mold Remediation Process
With temps reaching the upper 90s in the summertime, Boerne, Texas is known for its humidity. Taking the right steps to remove it from your property is crucial to mitigate its effects.
Our technicians follow a six-step mold removal process to ensure all mold is safely contained and removed:
- Inspection: A thorough walkthrough will be conducted to gauge which areas have mold to create a customized plan for removal.
- Containment: The affected areas will be contained to prevent cross-contamination.
- Air filtration: Specialized high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filters will be used to clean any mold and toxins in the air.
- Removal: All nonporous materials will be sanitized, and porous ones will be thrown away to ensure all mold is gone.
- Structural drying: Restored and disinfected items will be dried to prevent recurring mold growth.
- Reconstruction: State-of-the-art equipment is used to reconstruct spaces affected by mold.
Mold Removal Regulations
Your local Rainbow Restoration® of Boerne adheres to guidelines from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration to mitigate the presence of mold in commercial and residential buildings. We also follow industry best practices outlined by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC).
We follow all local, state, and federal protocols for eradicating mold from your property. Keep in mind that if a job is not performed to your liking, we’ll redo our work to your satisfaction — that’s a Neighborly Done Right Promise™.
Mold Risk and Causes
Being exposed to mold can present several health and liability issues if not addressed promptly. The common causes of mold are usually plumbing leaks, high humidity, flooding, HVAC system issues, and window or roof leaks. Ventilation problems and how old your property is can also contribute to mold growth.
Note: Certain materials like plywood, drywall, and particle board are prone to mold growth.
Signs of mold:
- Difficulty breathing
- Cold and cough symptoms
- Throat, lung, nose, and eye pain
Who is most susceptible to mold effects:
- Young children
- The elderly
- Those who are immunocompromised
- Those with seasonal allergies
- Those with asthma
FAQs About Mold Remediation
What can I expect from a mold remediation service?
Mold remediation involves safely controlling, removing, disinfecting, and cleaning all areas that have been affected by mold in residential and commercial buildings. We use top-notch equipment and follow strict regulations to ensure your property is free of mold.
What are the two primary goals of mold remediation?
The primary goals of mold remediation include:
- Mold containment and removal
- Reduce structural damage from excess moisture
Can mold return after remediation?
Yes, mold can come back if the source of the mold is not pinpointed and properly removed. Thankfully, our technicians conduct a thorough inspection to find mold growth and eliminate it from your building.
Find Rainbow Restoration Mold Remediation Services in Boerne
Mold lives in moist areas, so removing it promptly is more important than over. Your local Rainbow Restoration® of Boerne offers affordable and fast mold remediation services to remove the presence of mold from your residential or commercial building.