Residential Reconstruction Services
For homeowners, the restoration and remediation processes are key steps in the long road back to normal after a flood, fire, or other damaging event.
Reconstruction services are about much more than repairing floorboards or replacing walls, they’re about bringing families home safely. At Rainbow Restoration®, we offer full-service reconstruction that is designed to mitigate the effects of a disaster, remediate the damage, and prevent future incidents.
Begin your recovery now. Call (855) 724-6269 or request an appointment online to learn more.
Our Full-Service Restoration & Reconstruction Service
Our full-service reconstruction service is customized based on the property and type of damage. Our service providers are cross-trained to provide you the best service no matter the type of damage. Common services include:
- Board-up and tarp-over services
- Content pack-out
- Content cleaning
- Fire damage restoration
- Water damage restoration
- Mold removal and remediation
- And more!
The Home Reconstruction Process
Homeowners choose Rainbow Restoration for their home reconstruction needs because they know we'll leave no stone unturned. Our full-service offering means there’s no need for additional contractors or DIY projects.
Drawing on our expertise in emergency services, we have designed a proven home reconstruction process:
- Once it's safe to enter your home, we'll inspect and document the damage.
- After the inspection, we'll present a plan that addresses all areas of damage. This plan will consider any potential updates that may make your home less susceptible to future damage.
- To stem the spread of damage, we'll board up and tarp over any damage to the exterior of your home. This will help to prevent further damage to your house and its contents and reduce the chance of a break-in.
- Any damaged contents inside your home will be carefully removed, cleaned, and stored until your restoration is complete. To best restore your belongings, we use state-of-the art restoration techniques that are specific to the item type.
- Next, we'll work with your insurance provider to understand your coverage and gain authorization to begin the restoration process.
- After authorization has been granted, our work will begin. We'll keep you updated each step of the way. Our technicians are knowledgeable, highly trained, timely, and courteous.
- Once our work is complete, we'll ask you to complete a final walk-through of your home. All our work is backed by the Neighborly Done Right Promise™: If your service was not done right, we promise to make it right.
Recovery and Reconstruction After Disasters
After a disaster, you need the most capable and dependable providers by your side. When you choose Rainbow Restoration to restore your home, you’re putting your best foot forward. Our service professionals are highly trained and knowledgeable in the restoration and reconstruction process, and we pride ourselves on our value and efficiency.
Put your trust in our local service professionals and see the difference in your home.
Find Residential Reconstruction Services Near Me
We hope you never need us, but we're standing by in case you do. Fires, floods, tornadoes, and more—there's no disaster too big for our teams.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need board-up services?
A breach in your home's exterior can leave it exposed to further damage from rain, snow, pests, and more. Holes in the house's exterior can also make it more susceptible to vandalism. We recommend professional board-up services as one of the first steps in the reconstruction process.
Is reconstruction different from restoration?
Our full-service restoration process is a comprehensive, start-to-end approach that includes all the elements of home restoration, plus additional steps for rebuilding damaged portions of your home that might have otherwise been left to another contractor.
Will my insurance cover reconstruction costs?
Home insurance plans vary greatly. Our service professionals will work with your insurance company to answer their questions and obtain information about the coverage included in your policy. We have decades of experience working with insurance companies and always act in the best interests of our clients.