Residential Hard Surface Cleaning Services
Trust your local Rainbow Restoration team for a superior result.
Request an appointment online to book your cleaning.
Why Hard Surface Cleaning?
Kids, pets, and normal wear and tear all wreak havoc on floors, walls, backsplashes, and countertops. Over time, surface dirt leads to staining, scratching, and the growth of mold and bacteria. Even the cleanest bathrooms may suffer from the harmful effects of oxidation.
Professional hard surface cleaning protects the investment in your property.
About Our Residential Hard Surface and Floor Cleaning Service
When you hire your local Rainbow Restoration, you get gentle but effective hard surface cleaning that goes far beyond scrubbing. We clean, protect, and sanitize the following hard surface types, no matter what form they may take or where they’re located in your home:
- Tile and grout
- And more!
Our technicians will apply the ideal cleaning solution for each surface type in tandem with IICRC-certified techniques to give each surface in your home the treatment it requires to look its best.
What to Expect from Our Professional Floor Cleaning Services
- A deeper clean. Using professional-grade tools and cleaning supplies, we clean beyond the surface to give your home a truly deep-down clean you can see and feel.
- Protect your clean. Our experts can apply a sealant that protects and preserves your freshly cleaned hard surface for months to come.
- Make spot cleaning easy. Once the grime is gone, you’ll find it’s easier than ever to maintain the beauty.
Find Residential Floor Cleaning Services Near Me
Our cleaning service provides proven long-lasting results. Whether you’re concerned about germs or preparing your home for the market, we’re here to help care for your floors, walls, countertops, and more. Call (855) 724-6269 today or request an appointment online to get started.
Frequently Asked Questions
What causes hard surfaces to deteriorate?
Hard surfaces succumb to staining and damage because of:
- Environmental elements: Water, dust, soot, dirt, high traffic, fingerprints, and spills eventually take their toll and cause hard surface stains and deterioration.
- Mildew: Bathrooms are home to high levels of moisture and, often, inadequate ventilation. This allows mold and mildew to grow on the bathroom’s hard surfaces.
- Wear and tear: Floors and walls are subject to friction that causes finishes to wear and create spaces for germs to live.
Do hard plastic wheels on a vacuum cleaner scratch hardwood floors?
It’s possible that hard plastic wheels may damage wood floors. To protect the appearance and integrity of your hardwood floors, it’s important to use the appropriate attachments for your home vacuum.
Can laminate floors be professionally cleaned?
Absolutely. We provide reliable deep cleaning services for laminate, and all other types, of floors.
After your home’s hard surfaces are sparkling, check out these Neighborly® brands for additional services.
- Your local Molly Maid® can keep your home squeaky-clean with regular residential cleaning services.
- The Mr. Handyman® near you provides home repair services for any area of your home.
- Your neighborhood Mr. Rooter® Plumbing helps you prevent and recover from residential plumbing disasters.