Residential Hard Surface Cleaning Services
Over time, your flooring can become discolored, creating an eyesore in your home environment. Spills, smoke damage, hard water, and foot traffic leave their marks.
Professional hard floor cleaning reduces the wear and tear on surfaces and keeps them clean longer. We offer IICRC-certified residential hard surface cleaning services that are tough on dirt and germs but gentle on your home.
Trust your local Rainbow Restoration team for a superior result. Request an appointment online or call (855) 724-6269 to book your cleaning.
Why Hard Surface Cleaning?
Kids, pets, and normal wear and tear all wreak havoc on floors, walls, backsplashes, and countertops. Over time, surface dirt can lead to staining, scratching, and the growth of mold and bacteria. Even the cleanest bathrooms may suffer from debris buildup.
Don't worry — we're here to help. Professional hard surface cleaning protects the investment in your property. Our service experts go above and beyond to restore your space to like-new condition.
Our Residential Hard Surface and Floor Cleaning Services
When you hire your local Rainbow Restoration, you get gentle but effective hard surface cleaning that goes far beyond scrubbing. We use state-of-the-art equipment and industry best practices to clean below the surface and remove the toughest of stains.
We clean, protect, and sanitize the following hard surface types, no matter what form they may take or where they're located in your home:
- Tile and grout
- And more
Our technicians will apply the ideal cleaning solution for each surface type in tandem with IICRC-certified techniques to give your home the treatment it deserves.
What to Expect from Our Professional Floor Cleaning Services
Different hard surfaces require specific cleaners to get the job done right. Having an expert who knows which one to use and how to apply it is a must.
When you turn to us for professional floor cleaning services, your home will benefit from:
- A deeper clean: Using professional-grade tools and cleaning supplies, we clean beyond the surface to give your home a truly deep-down clean you can see and feel.
- Protecting your clean: Our experts can apply a sealant that protects and preserves your freshly cleaned hard surface for months to come.
- Making spot cleaning easy: Once the grime is gone, you'll find it's easier than ever to maintain the beauty.
Find Residential Hard Floor Cleaning Services in Your Local Area
Our cleaning service provides proven long-lasting results. Whether you're concerned about germs or preparing your home for the market, we're here to help care for your floors, walls, countertops, and more.
Call (855) 724-6269 today or request an appointment online to get started.
FAQs about Hard Surface Cleaning
What causes hard surfaces to deteriorate?
Hard surfaces succumb to staining and damage because of:
- Environmental elements: Water, dust, soot, dirt, high traffic, fingerprints, and spills eventually take their toll and cause hard surface stains and deterioration.
- Mildew: Bathrooms are home to high levels of moisture and inadequate ventilation. This allows mold and mildew to grow on the bathroom's hard surfaces.
- Wear and tear: Floors and walls are subject to friction that causes finishes to wear and create spaces for germs to live.
Do hard plastic wheels on a vacuum cleaner scratch hardwood floors?
It's possible that hard plastic wheels may damage wood floors. To protect the appearance and integrity of your hardwood floors, it's important to use the appropriate attachments for your home vacuum.
Can laminate floors be professionally cleaned?
Absolutely, we provide reliable deep cleaning services for laminate and other types of flooring.
Helpful Resources for Homeowners
Check out some helpful articles below on how to remove those pesky floor stains: