Residential Restoration Services
For property owners, property managers, and occupants, restoration and remediation are key steps in the recovery process after a flood, fire, or other damaging event.
Rainbow Restoration® helps occupants recover their most prized possessions and restore their spaces as quickly as possible so they can get back to a more normal routine.
We offer a suite of residential restoration services to mitigate the effects of a disaster and remediate the damage. To schedule residential restoration services, call (855) 724-6269 or request an appointment online today.
Residential Restoration Services
Our residential restoration services are customized based on the property and the extent of damage sustained. Our restoration service professionals are trained to provide exceptional assistance and handle each situation with care.
Common residential restoration services include:
- Water damage restoration
- Fire damage restoration
- Mold removal and remediation
- Board-up and tarp-over services
- Content processing
- And more
Rainbow Restoration provides comprehensive residential services so you don’t have to worry about calling in additional resources to finish the job.
When the existing structure of a home is severely damaged, compromised, or inadequate, our professionals follow a proven process to restore the property.
- Initial assessment and documentation of the damage
- Develop a customized restoration plan that addresses all areas of damage. This plan will consider any potential enhancements that may make a property less susceptible to future damage.
- Board up and tarp over any areas of the property that are exposed to outside conditions to prevent additional damage.
- Damaged contents will be carefully removed and cleaned using state-of-the-art restoration techniques to restore belongings to the best condition possible.
- Project managers perform daily checks during the restoration and reconstruction process and provide updates on the progress of the property.
Reconstruction is a complex process and involves several phases. Our professional teams are knowledgeable, highly trained, and available to answer any questions during the process. We stand by our workmanship with a promise it will be done right. That’s the Neighborly Done Right Promise™.
Rebuilding After Disasters
After a disaster, property owners and managers need knowledgeable, reliable, and trustworthy professionals to count on to restore and rebuild.
Our service professionals are highly trained and knowledgeable in the restoration and reconstruction process. We pride ourselves on our ability to get the job done right and restore a property safely to the best condition possible.
Find Residential Restoration Services in Your Area
Whether your property experiences a fire, flood, tornado damage, or other disaster — there’s no restoration job that’s too big for our teams.
Frequently Asked Questions about Residential Restoration Services
Do I need board-up services?
A breach to the exterior of a property can leave it exposed to further damage from rain, snow, pests, and more. We recommend professional residential board-up services as one of the first steps in the restoration process.
Will my insurance cover reconstruction costs?
We recommend consulting with your insurance provider for coverage details.