Commercial Contents Cleaning Services
Restore Your Inventory After Disasters Strike — Call (855) 724-6269 for 24/7 Emergency Service
When your business experiences a flood or fire, taking care of the contents — machinery, equipment, and inventory — is crucial.
Rainbow Restoration offers expert commercial contents restoration services throughout the U.S. and Canada. Let our commercial contents cleaning specialists help you get back to business as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Need contents cleaning and restoration now? Request an appointment online or call (855) 724-6269.
Expedite Your Return to Business
Fires and floods cause damage that’s more than structural. Smoke and soot or dampness, mold, and mildew can result in extensive harm to your business’s contents. From water-exposed electronics to soot-covered inventory, the potential loss can be devastating.
Our commercial contents restoration service minimizes your losses by returning your business’s inventory, furniture, electronics, and more to their pre-damage condition.
We professionally restore items of all kinds, eliminating contaminants that cause your property to be unusable or, worse yet, pose health dangers to your employees or customers.
Our Commercial Contents Restoration Services
For more than 40 years, our IICRC-certified commercial contents cleaning services have helped businesses recover after disasters.
When you choose Rainbow Restoration, our experienced content restoration experts will:
- Inventory and carefully pack-out the contents of your property and move them to our safe, secure facility.
- Double-check your inventory and carefully unload and identify your items.
- Follow best practices for content cleaning and restoration from the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC).
- Return your salvaged items.
The restoration technique used will depend on the type of item and damage. Our services include:
- Ultrasonic cleaning
- Specialized drying chambers
- Immersion cleaning
- Ozone treatment
- Soft contents restoration
Find Commercial Contents Cleaning Specialists in Your Local Area
After a disaster, you want to recover and get back to business as safely and quickly as possible.
Our cutting-edge equipment and content restoration technologies return your business contents to their pre-loss condition.
Request an appointment online or call (855) 724-6269 now to get started.
FAQs about Contents Cleaning Restoration
Can you restore my business’s electronics?
Yes, depending on the type and extent of the damage. We use the latest technologies, like ultrasonic cleaning, and proven restoration techniques to return your damaged electronics to a useful condition.
Successful restoration will depend on the type of electronics and the extent of the damage. Contact your local Rainbow Restoration to learn about the restoration status of your specific items.
How do I know when an item is too damaged for restoration?
While sometimes the damage is too great, our processes are much more likely to restore items than DIY solutions alone. When we arrive for the contents pack-out at your business, we will assess the damage and help determine the best way to move forward.
How soon should I schedule contents cleaning after a disaster?
Immediately. The longer you wait, the less likely it is that restoration will be possible.
Do you need additional commercial services to protect your business’s bottom line? Turn to Neighborly® to find more top service professionals in your area:
- Your local Mr. Electric® installs energy-efficient commercial lighting solutions.
- The Mr. Handyman® near you performs commercial carpentry services.
- Your local Aire Serv® ensures your business’s HVAC system is running optimally.
Explore the following articles to learn more on what to do when disasters strike:
- Cleaning and Storing Contents: How We Handle Your Belongings
- Throw These Four Things Away after a Fire, No Questions Asked
- Do I Need Flood Insurance for My Rental Property?