Commercial Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning Services
Want to Keep Your Business Clean and Fresh? Don’t Skip Carpets and Upholstery—Call (855) 724-6269 Today!
If you’re in charge of a large office or space, you recognize the importance of maintaining carpets and upholstered surfaces. We understand that keeping your business safe and clean is a top priority.
That’s why Rainbow Restoration makes sure to carefully inspect your space and follow safety standards before performing commercial carpet and upholstery cleaning services. It’s our goal to help maintain the value of your carpet and upholstered items.
Stained, smelly carpets are a serious turnoff for employees and customers alike. We offer high-quality commercial carpet cleaning services. Using proven techniques and powerful tools, our commercial carpet odor elimination process cleans the dirtiest of rugs and carpets.
When it comes to fabric protection, our service experts use the correct products and apply the right level of coating to ensure long-term upholstery use. And with over 40 years in business, we have the knowledge and tools to guarantee the job is done right the first time.
Make a good impression and ensure a healthier indoor atmosphere with thoroughly cleaned upholstery and carpets. Call (855) 724-6269 or request an appointment online.
Benefits of Hiring Professional Commercial Carpet and Upholstery Cleaners
Maintain the carpets and upholstery in your commercial space with our experienced cleaning services. Our IICRC-certified technicians use advanced techniques and technologies to keep your workplace clean.
Your in-house cleaning staff can run the vacuum and keep things neat, but professional-grade equipment and trained carpeting and upholstery professionals assist in keeping your spaces cleaner and healthier by providing:
- Deeper clean: Professional carpet cleaning and upholstery equipment penetrates deeper into the floor covering to get more dirt, allergens and contaminants out of your carpet.
- Healthier environment: Our technicians can remove dust, dander, pollen, and mites that can trigger allergy flare-ups and asthma attacks. The efficient deep clean also dries quickly to avoid mold and mildew growth.
- Stain treatment: When your carpet and upholstery is cleaned, we take the time to focus on troublesome stains and spills.
- Odor removal: Our carpet and upholstery cleaning process eliminate odors by removing the particulates causing them.
- Increased longevity: Extend your carpet and upholstery’s lifespan with professional maintenance and upkeep.
- Improved appearance: Cleaned carpets and upholstery can make a good impression on customers and create a positive working environment.
Learn how our carpet and upholstery services work to meet your business’s needs in the following sections:
- Our 6-step commercial carpet cleaning process
- Commercial upholstery cleaning services and process
- Carpet deodorizing services and cleaning methods
- Overspray protection services
- Spot and stain carpet and upholstery removal
- FAQs about commercial carpet cleaning and upholstery services
Our 6-step Commercial Carpet Cleaning Process
Fresh and clean carpets can make all the difference in your building. Our industrial carpet cleaners use a proven six-step process to get your soft flooring clean and ready for work.
Our commercial carpet cleaning process includes:
- Deep vacuuming: We vacuum first to stir up trapped dirt between the carpet fibers and remove the majority of particulates in your carpet.
- Preconditioning solution: Our solution is applied to carpet fibers to separate the remaining dirt.
- Agitation: This helps shake the preconditioning solution deeper into the carpet to ensure maximum contact with the carpet fibers.
- Hot-water rinse: A rinse removes the solution and remaining particulates from your carpet with a high-efficiency spray and extraction that helps avoid a “wet carpet” smell.
- Grooming: This technique restores the appearance and pile of your carpet for a softer look and feel while removing matting.
- Air dry: The after-cleaning damp feeling will dry naturally within four to six hours.
Commercial Upholstery Cleaning Services and Process
Whether in an office, retail business or factory setting, upholstered furniture and other soft surfaces take a lot of wear. Because these surfaces are porous, they hold on to dust, stains, smells, and germs.
This is detrimental to furniture’s appearance and longevity. It may also be a health and safety concern for employees and customers.
We offer commercial upholstery cleaning as a standalone service or in combination with other commercial cleaning services like commercial carpet cleaning, carpet deodorizing, and spot and stain removal.
Our commercial upholstery services include cleaning items such as:
- Couches and sofas
- Desk chairs
- Booths and banquettes
- Upholstered walls
- Armchairs and other upholstered chairs
- Vehicle interiors
We also follow a four-step process to clean upholstered surfaces that includes:
- Identifying cleaning codes:Cleaning codes tell owners and service providers how a piece of furniture or drapery should be cleaned. These codes serve as our guide through the cleaning process. Common codes include “W,” “S,” “S/W,” and “X.” (Learn more about cleaning codes.)
- Prepping and inspecting furniture:Prior to cleaning your furniture, our Rainbow Restoration service expert will inspect it for rips, tears, loose joints, or other damage. We do not repair upholstery but can make recommendations for other service providers in your area. To prep the furniture, your technician will use a stiff brush or a dry, white cloth to remove dust and debris.
- Cleaning upholstery:Guided by the cleaning codes in step 1, your service expert will use the appropriate cleaner and cleaning process to breathe new life into your furniture. Our technicians use state-of-the art technologies to gently clean upholstered items. We use techniques like hot water extraction to provide a clean that is more than surface deep.
- Drying and reinspecting:Our service experts will dry your furniture (this helps to prevent the growth of mildew) and reinspect the upholstery. If your furniture has any deep, set-in stains that could not be addressed through regular cleaning, we may suggest further spot and stain removal.
Carpet Deodorizing Services and Cleaning Methods
Do you have carpets that look clean but smell bad? Made of porous fibers, carpets and carpet pads can absorb and hold on to odors. Widely available DIY solutions attack only surface-level scents and stains, while the real culprit — set-in odors — may remain unaffected.
We offer both commercial carpet cleaning and carpet smell removal services. Carpet cleaning services are designed to remove dirt, dust, and debris.
Carpet odor removal services, on the other hand, are more focused on removing odors and stains. Odor removal is ideal for rooms and properties that smell like must, mildew, nicotine, pets, cooking, and more.
Our carpet odor removal services are proven effective at alleviating odors and stains. We have commercial-grade equipment, professional solutions and expert techniques to ensure that your carpet smells as good as it looks.
We help businesses affected by the following:
- Mold and mildew smell
- Pet odors
- Smoke odors
- Cooking smells
- Smelly bacteria growth from drips and spills
We have a time-tested process for deodorizing commercial carpets, so you can say goodbye to lurking odors. Here’s how it works:
- Identify the source of the odor and areas of your carpet that require our attention.
- Perform a thorough cleaning using commercial-grade carpet cleaning solutions and equipment.
- Apply the appropriate deodorizer.
- In cases of soaked-in bacteria and stubborn odors, it may be necessary to pull away the carpet to clean and treat the carpet pad or reseal the subfloor.
- Reclean the carpet.
- Replace and pull back carpeting or carpet pads.
- Allow the carpet to dry quickly to prevent the growth of mold and mildew.
While stains and odors are off-putting, they may indicate a more serious problem — the growth of mold, mildew, or bacteria. These problems not only pose a potential health risk to your employees and customers, but also shorten the life of your carpeting.
Overspray Protection Services and Benefits
Soft surfaces such as carpets, furniture, and drapes make businesses feel more welcoming and keep employees comfortable. Using a protectant after cleaning these surfaces can help keep them stain-free and fresh longer.
At Rainbow Restoration, we provide a variety of stain protector services, including:
- Rug protectors
- Carpet protectors
- Fabric protectors for chairs, ottomans, stools, and drapes
- Upholstery protectors for chairs, vehicle interiors, and boats
Normally when dirt and spills get onto your carpet, they quickly sink deep into the fibers — making them difficult to remove. When applied correctly, carpet protector spray acts as a shield to slow the rate of absorption, giving you more time to effectively remove the stains.
Carpet protector is ideal for businesses because it:
- Reduces wear from heavy foot-traffic
- Preserves the professional appearance of your space
- Reduces odors and indoor allergens caused by previous spills, cleaners, or substances
- Lessens the need for frequent carpet cleaning or full replacement
Over time, your carpet stain protector will need to be reapplied. Reapplication intervals will depend on the amount of foot traffic at your property. Most businesses should plan to reapply protectant at least once every two years or whenever you have your carpets cleaned.
Our team will determine what carpet spray is the best fit for your needs. You can count on our IICRC-certified service professionals to make cleanup easier and help prevent unsightly stains.
Spot and Stain Carpet and Upholstery Removal
Set-in stains require more than an average cleaning. Staining on soft materials is often the outward signal of a deeper problem. Carpeting and upholstery are porous, which means they’re more apt to wick and absorb liquids than hard surfaces.
Stains indicate the presence of dirt, grime, and germs deep within the fibers — or even within the furniture batting or the carpet pad deep below the surface.
Our spot and stain removal services are designed to complement regular commercial cleaning services. We mitigate deep, set-in stains, and our solutions are more than surface level. We use professional-grade equipment, solvents, and techniques to banish stains once and for all.
To thoroughly clean and remove stains from commercial carpeting and upholstered furniture, our team will:
- Identify the carpeting or upholstery type and the cause of the stains.
- Select the solvents and tools best suited for the stain and material type.
- Carefully remove the stain.
- Reclean the material and, if desired, apply a long-lasting protectant.
Carpeting is a popular choice for floor coverings in commercial buildings of all types due to its acoustic benefits and price point. Unfortunately, it’s typically less resistant to staining and wear than hard surfaces like tile or hardwood.
Spot and stain removal services from Rainbow Restoration extend the useful life of your carpeting and improve its appearance. The service is available as a complement to our commercial carpet cleaning and carpet deodorizing services, and it’s ideal for deep stains.
For better or worse, the condition of your furniture affects your employees, customers, and bottom line. Our upholstery stain removal service returns the fabric on furniture to its pre-damage condition. Using a series of professional tools and industry-leading techniques, our technicians will restore your furniture.
When you choose Rainbow Restoration to deep-clean the soft surfaces at your property, you can trust our teams will carefully remove stains and restore your furnishings to like-new condition.
Why Hire Rainbow Restoration for Your Commercial Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning Service
Rainbow Restoration carpet cleaning services are unparalleled. Our IICRC-certified technicians use state-of-the-art techniques and technologies to clean your carpets and keep them clean longer.
Spot and stain removal is about more than keeping up appearances; it’s about mitigating germs and maintaining property value. Work with your local Rainbow Restoration to see how we expertly restore your carpet and upholstery.
Find Professional Carpet Cleaning and Upholstery Services in Your Local Area
After a disaster, professional upholstery cleaning is an urgent necessity. That’s why Rainbow Restoration is available for emergency services 24/7.
If there’s waterlogged or smoke-damaged upholstery at your business, engage in professional remediation services as soon as possible. As with all remediation services, time is of the essence if you want your belongings to be fully restored.
Available via an extensive network of locations throughout the United States and Canada, choose Rainbow Restoration’s professional carpet cleaning services. Request an appointment online or call (509) 606-0175 to get started.
FAQs about Commercial Carpet Cleaning and Upholstery Services
What is the cost of professional carpet cleaning?
Carpet cleaning cost varies by region and by the specific needs of your business. Contact us to have your local Rainbow Restoration give you a custom quote.
Can office carpet cleaning services clean carpeted stairs?
Yes. Stairway area carpeting is difficult to clean yourself. We’ll get those hard-to-reach places that you can’t so every part of your business is as clean as possible.
Who cleans furniture?
We clean upholstered furniture, as do many restoration and specialty cleaning companies. Identifying the right cleaning solutions and techniques can be tricky. Working with a professional ensures your furniture will not be damaged during a cleaning.
What is upholstery cleaning?
Upholstery cleaning is the process of cleaning couches, chairs, curtains, and similar fabric surfaces. We use a variety of techniques, including hot water extraction, to clean items. Our process is tailored to the furniture and fabric type.
How often should I have the upholstery at my business cleaned?
The answer depends on how (and how often) the upholstered surface is used. In general, we recommend having your upholstery cleaned at least once every 12 months.
The time between cleanings should be shortened at customer-facing storefronts; in healthcare facilities (like hospitals or assisted living homes); in buildings with many employees or individuals (like schools); and at locations that serve very young, very old, or immunocompromised individuals.
Will commercial carpet deodorizing remove mildew?
Most DIY solutions won’t remove mildew smells and may cause further damage. A professional carpet odor removal service gets to the source of the stinky problem. It destroys the odor-causing bacteria instead of temporarily covering it up.
What’s up with the smelly carpet after cleaning?
Mold, mildew, and bacteria can still exist in the carpet fibers and carpet pad after a carpet cleaning. If water from cleaning isn’t properly extracted (our carpet cleaning service uses hot water extraction), mold growth may occur. Commercial carpet deodorizing takes the process a step further to destroy odor-causing bacteria that can make your carpet stink even when it looks clean.
What is the best commercial carpet deodorizer?
The best strategy for truly eliminating odor is to use a professional carpet-odor removal service. Experts use commercial-grade deodorizing products that you can’t purchase retail. They treat the source of the odor to provide long-lasting, fresh results.
Is carpet protector worth it for my business?
Yes, with the amount of foot traffic inside commercial settings, carpet wear and stains are unavoidable. A carpet protectant applied after a cleaning, also called carpet overspray protection, helps to keep your flooring looking great and to reduce future stains, odors, and allergens. It can also minimize the frequency of professional cleanings and carpet replacements.
How often do I need to reapply upholstery protector to office furniture?
Generally speaking, fabric protector should be reapplied every 6 to 18 months. The frequency of your reapplication will be determined by the amount of use and when you last had your furniture cleaned.
What are some carpet stain removal tricks?
Carpet stains are easiest to address when they happen and before they dry. If you can address the stain before it sets in, remember to:
- Blot. Don’t rub or scrub.
- Start at the edges of the stain.
- Use cold, fresh water to irrigate the stain.
- Avoid harsh cleaning solutions.
While these steps may not prevent all staining, they’re likely to reduce the appearance of the stain. Once on the scene, our teams will work to remove any visible remnants.
How can I remove ink from my carpet?
Accidents happen! Ink from a pen or a printer is difficult, but not impossible, to remove. To remove or reduce staining from recently spilled ink, you may try to:
- Apply rubbing alcohol and blot.
- Repeat as needed.
- Contact your local Rainbow Restoration for professional spot removal.
During your appointment, our technician will follow these steps as appropriate:
- Apply dry-cleaning solvent and blot.
- Apply amyl acetate, if available, or acetone (except on acetate fibers).
- If stain remains, apply a rust remover or oxalic acid solution.
- Bleaching (or professional stripping) may be necessary.
For other stain-specific recommendations, check out our carpet spot and stain removal guide.
Can professional carpet cleaners remove all stains?
No, not all carpet cleaning companies are equipped to remove tricky stains. Selecting a partner, like Rainbow Restoration, that offers a specific spot and stain removal service is key.