Commercial Air Duct Cleaning Services
Professional air duct cleaning is essential for business owners to ensure good indoor air quality and to promote employee comfort and productivity. Professional air duct cleaning services make financial sense, too: clean ducts prolong the life of your heating and cooling systems by increasing efficiency and reducing the wear and tear on your two most expensive HVAC appliances.
Rainbow Restoration® offers fast, reliable duct cleaning services to businesses and property managers throughout the United States and Canada.
For healthier air in your work or rental environment, request an appointment online to get started.
The Benefits of Commercial Ductwork Cleaning
Over time, air ducts can become host to indoor air contaminants, reducing the indoor air quality inside your property.
Air duct cleaning reduces the presence and circulation of common contaminants such as:
- Mold spores
- Dust mites
- Bacteria viruses
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
There are also additional benefits beyond improved indoor air quality (IAQ). Investing in air duct cleaning can lower monthly utility bills by increasing your HVAC system's efficiency. In commercial buildings, 30% of total energy use is wasted, according to the EPA.
Raise the Bar at Your Business or Rental Property
While all facilities stand to benefit from duct cleaning services, businesses and organizations in some industries benefit from more frequent cleaning.
- Research and clinical laboratories
- Education and childcare
The Commercial Air Duct Cleaning Process
Duct cleaning is a four-step process: preparation, inspection, cleaning, and prevention.
- Preparation: Our team will prep your space by covering all furniture, fabrics, and surfaces to prevent the collection of dust that may be disturbed during cleaning.
- Inspection: Our team will begin by inspecting all the ductwork, making note of any potential hazards including asbestos.
- Cleaning: Using a specialized vacuum, we clean the interior of the ductwork, carefully removing dust and debris. We use a remote camera to look for evidence of infestation or mold.
- Prevention: After cleaning, our team will re-seal the ductwork, close any access panels, and make recommendations for further service. This may include pest prevention, ways to reduce the risk of mold, and ways to improve ventilation.
Air duct cleaning promotes a safe and healthy environment at your business, all while better maintaining your HVAC system and reducing the likelihood of repair or premature replacement.
Find Commercial Air Duct Cleaning Service Near Me
We offer expert and professional air duct cleaning to businesses, organizations, and rental property owners throughout the US and Canada. Call (855) 724-6269 or request an appointment online to get started.
How much does it cost to have duct vents cleaned?
Duct cleaning costs will vary based on several factors including the size of your property. We custom estimate each job to provide our clients with the most accurate price for service. Contact your local Rainbow Restoration® for a custom estimate.
How often should commercial ducts be cleaned?
At a minimum, commercial air ducts should be cleaned every 3 to 5 years. However, some factors, like recent renovation work, may shorten that window. Certain industries, like food services and pharmaceuticals, require more frequent cleanings. Factors such as climate, routine cleaning and maintenance, and the effectiveness of the building's ventilation can also impact the frequency of duct cleaning. Watch for an increase in dust buildup or coughing and sneezing, which may be symptoms of a buildup of dirt in your ductwork.
Can I clean my ducts myself?
No. DIY cleaning attempts can damage ductwork and are unlikely to yield the desired result. This work should always be conducted by a team of experienced professionals with industry training and specialized equipment.
Count on preventative maintenance from the Neighborly® family of commercial service brands to keep your business humming along:
- Looking for a trustworthy HVAC company? Contact your local Aire Serv® for heating system maintenance and repairs.
- Mr. Appliance® can maintain all your commercial appliances to improve energy efficiency and keep your business running smoothly.
- Mr. Rooter® Plumbing has more than 50 years of experience helping businesses with plumbing system maintenance and cleaning.