In the unfortunate event that you experience fire damage in your home, call Rainbow International® of Boerne for professional fire restoration service. It is important that the cleanup process begins as soon as possible. Smoke residues are acidic in nature and with time will cause surfaces to corrode and stain permanently. Smoke residues that were pressurized during the fire will permeate cracks and crevices of building materials and deposit odor-causing residues.
Rainbow International of Boerne fire restoration service professionals work quickly to stop the smoke damage and restore your home and contents back to pre-fire condition using cleaning systems and equipment that will help eliminate costly replacement of restorable items.
Smoke odors can be difficult to remove due to its penetration and absorption into building materials. Rainbow International of Boerne fire restoration service professionals have the knowledge, products and equipment to permanently remove these stubborn odors. Be sure that Rainbow International of Boerne's phone number is on your emergency numbers list and call us for an estimate of smoke damage repair in the event of smoke or fire damage. We provide emergency fire restoration services to the Texas Hill Country cities of Boerne, Fair Oaks Ranch, Comfort, Fredericksburg, Kerrville, Bulverde, Spring Branch, Canyon Lake, Blanco, Schertz, Cibolo, Garden Ridge, New Braunfels and Seguin.
In the event of smoke or fire damage, do the following
- Stay calm! Call the trusted experts at Rainbow International of Boerne at (830) 981-2223.
- Open all the windows. This will get air moving to push the smoke out .
- Move pets and kids to a smoke-free environment. Smoke contains carcinogenic gases that can affect their health.
- Empty your refrigerator and freezer if there is no power. Prop the doors open to prevent odors from building up inside.
- Inventory the contents of your home. Make a list of all items that need replacing. Take pictures of the damage, too.
Do not attempt to do the following
- Don’t wipe down the walls, wood trim and furniture or any other absorbent surface.
- Don’t sit on or move upholstered furniture.
- Don’t consume any food product, including canned items, that were exposed to the extreme heat of the fire.
- Don’t turn on home systems like the furnace or air conditioner.
- Stay away from electrical devices like appliances, stereos or TVs, until the fire restoration service deems them safe.
- Don't send smoked garments to an ordinary dry cleaner, as improper cleaning may set the smoke/odor.
Rainbow International will
- Professionally clean upholstery, drapes, carpets, walls, and all other contents.
- Clean and protect trim and hardware on kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances.
- Clean and protect bathroom fixtures from smoke damage.
- Deodorize to permanently remove any smoke odor.