Water Damage Restoration Services
Water damage restoration services involve restoring your residential or business property to a safe state after extensive water damage has occurred. Water damage can be caused by any of the following:
- Natural disasters
- Plumbing issues
- Leaks in your roof
- Faulty appliances
- Lack of sewer drainage
- HVAC malfunctions
- Issues with your building’s foundation
- Ineffective window and door seals
Whatever the cause, the professionals at Rainbow Restoration can help. We recognize that lingering water damage poses an elevated risk of illness for your occupants, as well as weakened structural integrity of your property.
If you’re experiencing the frustrating effects of water damage, don’t wait to call one of our professionals. We are here to help ensure the safety of you and those around you.
What to Do If You’re Experiencing Water Damage
Incurring damage to your property is a disheartening experience in general. However, when the effects of water damage start to appear, it can be difficult to think clear enough to follow a water damage restoration procedure. That’s why the experts at Rainbow Restoration do the thinking for you.
If you are currently experiencing the unfortunate effects of water damage, we recommend contacting our water damage restoration professionals immediately. According to the Environmental Protection Agency, mold growth can start within 24 to 48 hours of water accumulation. Contacting our team before this growth starts can prevent a myriad of issues before they even begin.
Once contacted, our team will begin work immediately by implementing the below processes.
1. Assess the Source and Extent of Water Damage
Moisture detection equipment such as thermal imaging will assist our team in finding hard-to-locate areas that could result in hidden water damage or mold growth.
Once we identify all damaged areas, we’ll evaluate the contamination level of the water in order to develop an effective plan for eliminating and mitigating any future damages.
Along the way, we’ll document our findings. This is an essential part of the insurance claims process. Our professionals will also reference this documentation during the restoration process to ensure that your property is being thoroughly treated.
Our experts will then work to identify any dangers such as electrical hazards that the water damage may have caused. We’ll work on a plan to help you mitigate risks and stay safe in instances of water damage in the future.
2. Extract the Water from Your Property
Our team uses industrial-grade pumps and vacuums designed to eliminate water from your property.
During the extraction process, we’ll use specialized tools to track the amount of moisture still present in affected areas.
All materials that are saturated beyond repair will be carefully removed to prevent further water damage. Extracted contaminated water will be safely disposed of.
3. Drying Excess Moisture
The process of moisture extraction does not guarantee that your property will be dry. That’s why our team of water damage restoration professionals uses industrial-grade dryers and dehumidifiers to ensure that your property is dry.
Drying your property thoroughly also stops new mold spores from forming.
4. Cleaning Affected Areas
In order to further prevent the spread of mold, we clean and disinfect all affected areas. Our sanitization methods include surface and deep cleaning, odor removal, and air quality improvement.
Please keep in mind that we try to salvage as many of your belongings as we can, but some items may be damaged beyond repair. Once your property is clean, we restore it to its pre-damage condition.
The Benefits of Using a Water Damage Restoration Service
You may be tempted to try to restore your property on your own. However, this isn’t an approach that we recommend. Using our team of water damage restoration professionals has distinct advantages including:
- Emergency response times: We realize that water damage can progress quickly. That’s why our team of professionals are available to promptly come to your aid when you need us.
- Years of expertise: Having restored hundreds of properties suffering from varying degrees of water damage, we know what it takes to restore your property and keep it intact.
- Comprehensive service: Water damage is not always visible. In fact, the most compromised areas are often the most hidden. Our professionals work to repair all types of water damage whether it’s visible or not.
- Minimizing hazards to your health: We dry and sanitize your space so that hidden pockets of mold don’t form. This minimizes occupants’ risk for health complications related to mold exposure.
- Saving time and money: Water damage restoration experts have specialized tools to reduce the amount of time spent restoring your property. Trying to acquire these tools yourself and learning how to properly use them will cost more than hiring professionals with the proper equipment and years of experience.
- Help with navigating the insurance claims process: Not only do our professionals thoroughly document the damage to your property but they also help you with the process of filing an insurance claim.
- Peace of mind: When you hire our team of professionals, you are getting an experienced group of experts who will work tirelessly to repair your property to its original state.
Let the Water Damage Restoration Professionals at Rainbow Help
Don’t wait for the water damage on your property to spread. Contact the experts at Rainbow to get started with our water damage restoration service today.