Residential Carpet Cleaning and Deodorizing
It’s safe to say that no property owner wants a grimy carpet riddled with dirt! Foot traffic and daily use can take a toll over time — but rest assured, professional carpet cleaning experts can tackle even the toughest of messes.
Rainbow Restoration® offers high-quality carpet cleaning and deodorizing services using proven industry best practices and specialized equipment to ensure a job well done the first time around.
Professional Carpet Cleaning Service and Process
We understand that fresh, clean carpets are a necessity to create a space that you and your family can enjoy and relax in. Our professional cleaners surpass expectations by using a six-step process to restore your carpet.
Six-step cleaning process:
- Deep vacuum cleaning: First, we vacuum the area to free trapped dirt in the carpet fibers and eliminate any loose particles.
- Pre-conditioning solution: Then, we apply a solution to separate the remaining dirt.
- Agitation: This method works to penetrate the pre-conditioning solution deeper into your carpet for better cleaning.
- Hot-water rinse: At this step, we clean up the pre-conditioning solution and remaining dirt using a first-rate spray and extraction technique.
- Groom: Next, we give your carpet a softer look by eliminating any matting.
- Air dry: Lastly, we clean up the area and leave the carpet to dry in about four to six hours.
Carpet Deodorizing Service
Carpets consist of absorbent fibers that easily hold on to odors. Common DIY methods won’t resolve the issue because many online tricks only tackle surface-level scents and stains.
Thankfully, your local Rainbow Restoration team knows how to penetrate deep into the carpet fibers using state-of-the-art equipment, proven methods, and professional guidance to restore your soft flooring.
We provide both residential carpet cleaning and odor removal services. Keep in mind that our cleaning techniques work to remove dirt, dust, and debris while our odor removal service eliminates smells. This is perfect for homes that are permeated with mildew, cooking, nicotine, or other types of odors.
Odor removal services help with:
- Pet odors
- Cooking smells
- Smoke odors
- Mold and mildew smells
- Smelly bacteria growth from spills and drips
- And more
Carpet Spot and Stain Removal Service
Homes saturated with musky or unpleasant smells require more than just an average cleaning, and so do set-in stains. Carpets absorb liquids and dirt more than hard surfaces, so routine DIY cleaning won’t do the trick.
Our professional carpet cleaning experts go above and beyond to remove set-in stains caused by grime, dirt, and other debris. We use professional-grade gear, solvents, and procedures to eliminate those tough stains. Our spot and stain removal services work best with our residential carpet cleaning and deodorizing services.
Four-step stain removal process:
- Identifying the carpet type and what caused the stain
- Selecting the appropriate solvents and tools required for the job
- Eliminating each problem area
- Recleaning the soft flooring and applying a long-lasting protectant
FAQs About Residential Carpet Cleaning
Is professional carpet cleaning worth the money?
Professional carpet cleaning is definitely worth the investment. This is because an expert service uses equipment and cleaning solutions that penetrate deep into the carpet’s fibers while DIY solutions only handle surface-level scents and stains. Ultimately, a professional cleaning can ensure many more years of wear.
Which is better: steam or dry carpet cleaning?
Dry carpet cleaning is usually better than steam cleaning. It uses minimal moisture so that your soft surfaces are ready to be walked on in about four to six hours. Steam cleaning, on the other hand, takes longer to dry and may not be as effective at removing stains. We specialize in both types of carpet cleaning — contact your local Rainbow Restoration for more information.
Find a Rainbow Restoration Professional in Your Area
No homeowner wants to live with stinky, dirty carpets. When you’re ready for professional cleaning, we do all the heavy lifting to ensure fresh carpets that you will be satisfied with!