Mold Remediation Services in Cincinnati
Mold growth can turn into a serious issue for homeowners and business owners in the greater Cincinnati area if not addressed promptly. Addressing the presence of mold is imperative to creating a safe environment and preventing possible health hazards.
Fortunately, Rainbow Restoration® of Cincinnati offers fast mold remediation services to return your property to its original condition. Give us a call to get started!
Mold Remediation Process
High humidity levels in Cincinnati are not uncommon, with temperatures reaching the upper 80s in the summer months. Mold flourishes in hot, moist places, so mitigating its effects sooner than later is vital.
Our technicians will safely contain, eliminate, and restore areas affected by mold in your building. Our six-step mold removal process includes:
- Inspection: We’ll walk through your property to identify any mold and its cause to create a customized plan.
- Containment: Our technicians will then contain the space to prevent cross-contamination.
- Air filtration: We use specialized high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filters to clean mold and other contaminants in the air.
- Eradication: We will then sanitize nonporous items and throw away porous ones to ensure no mold is left behind.
- Structural drying: Restored and sanitized belongings will be fully dried to prevent future mold growth.
- Reconstruction: We use top-notch equipment to reconstruct areas in your property affected by mold.
Mold Removal Compliant
Your local Rainbow Restoration® of Cincinnati follows strict rules from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) to control and remove mold from both residential and commercial properties. We also adhere to industry standard practices set by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC).
Additionally, we abide by all local, state, and federal regulations for removing mold from your property. And if a job is not done up to your standards, our service technicians will redo their work until they make it right — that’s a Neighborly Done Right Promise™.
Mold Causes and Risks
Mold exposure can be a health and risk liability if not removed in a timely manner. Typical causes of mold can stem from flooding, plumbing leaks, roof or window leaks, high humidity, and HVAC system problems. The age of your property and ventilation issues can also add to the growth of mold — and drywall, plywood, and particle board are more susceptible to mold.
Common mold signs:
- Cough and cold symptoms
- Trouble breathing
- Irritated throat, lungs, nose, and eyes.
Groups most prone to mold effects:
- People with seasonal allergies
- People with asthma
- People who are immunocompromised, and the very old or young
FAQs About Mold Remediation
What can you expect from mold remediation?
Mold remediation is the process of containing, removing, cleaning, and sanitizing moldy areas in commercial and residential properties. Our technicians use state-of-the-art equipment and industry best practices to safely eliminate and prevent mold.
What are the two main goals of mold remediation?
The main goals of mold remediation are to contain and remove mold, and to decrease structural damage from too much moisture in your building.
Can mold return after remediation?
Yes, mold can return if the source of the moisture is not identified and removed properly.
Find Rainbow Restoration Mold Remediation Services in Cincinnati
Your local Rainbow Restoration of Cincinnati provides cost-effective and timely mold remediation services to eradicate mold in your commercial and residential building.