Rapid Structural Drying
Water damage is one of the most common reasons for a commercial insurance claim, and also a common plight of residential property owners. From small leaks to full-blown floods, water damage of any scale requires professional service to mitigate further structural damage and mold, especially in these situations:
- Water has been left unaddressed for more than 24 hours
- Pooling water is touching drywall
- Carpeting or upholstered furniture is saturated
- Water is located behind a wall or in a crawl space
- Flooding or leaks have created a pool of standing water
Rainbow Restoration is a leader in restoration services. We’ll work directly with agents and adjusters from start to finish, from water removal, active evaporation, dehumidification, and rapid structural drying to helping file the claim and coordinate payments.
We’ve spent more than 30 years helping business owners recover from disasters. Our experienced staff will tackle your job with the professionalism and prompt response time that Rainbow Restoration is known for. As soon as you call, we’ll be hard at work dispatching a team to your location.
We’re also fully certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification, which sets the industry standard for inspection, restoration, and cleaning services.
Benefits of Working with Rainbow Restoration
When business owners or homeowners are faced with a water disaster, insurance professionals need a team to rely on to stop further damage to the property. At Rainbow Restoration, we’ve taken steps to go above and beyond what most companies offer.
- Certified technicians: All technicians are IICRC certified and trained in the latest techniques and equipment to quickly remove standing water and safely fix water damage.
- Disaster emergency services: To best serve insurance agents and adjusters, Rainbow Restoration offers a full suite of flood remediation services including mold removal and cleanup, contents pack-out and contents cleaning, and board-up and tarp-over services.
- Full-service reconstruction: Our teams provide full-service reconstruction so that you won’t have to coordinate with other third-party contractors to see your repairs to completion.
- 24/7 availability: Each Rainbow Restoration location is available 24/7, 365 days a year. Floods don’t strike just during business hours, so we do our best to remain available for your needs whenever they arise.
- Quality results and professionalism: Our service specialists pride themselves on doing things right the first time around. But if our work was not done to your satisfaction you can rely on us to fix it. Our Neighborly Done Right Promise guarantees that if you contact us within 15 days of the completion of service, we’ll come back and make it right, free of charge.